Breaking News

Mobile Load More

Computer Load More

Gadgets Load More



Sunday 23 February 2014

iTunes Radio, Good or Bad?

What to say about iTunes Radio.  When it first popped up on my phone I was in the car pairing my music with the car's entertainment system.  I saw the button 'Radio' and went to click on it, but unfortunately it wasn't coming up.  It turned out that I needed internet to access iTunes Radio, not headphones as an aerial, but internet.  My first reaction was annoyance, because I have an iPod nano 5th gen, which means I can plug in a pair of headphones and listed to my local radio station.  Well when I finally got to a place with internet I had a look at iTunes Radio properly, and to be honest I'm not sure if I like it or not.  Lets be honest, you can now listen to radio for free by genera, on the go, but only if you have internet.  Yeah that's a bit of a problem.  Sorry to those people who don't have cellular data.  All in all it is a beautiful edition to iTunes design wise, but has Apple run out of ideas for iTunes or did they honestly think iTunes Radio was the way to go???  I don't know.  What do you think??
Share This
Blogger
Facebook
Disqus

comments powered by Disqus

No comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Labels
Popular Posts

Subscribe Via Email

About Us

Advertisment

Like Us

© New Tech Critic All rights reserved | Designed By Seo Blogger Templates